We are currently seeking an experienced EDI Integration Consultant to join our Software as a Service (SaaS) team in our Tewksbury, MA office.
In your role, you will:
As a part of the TIE Kinetix SaaS/Managed Services Team, you will be responsible for new integration projects and on-going consultancy services for our SaaS customers. You will maintain constant contact with customers, vendors and internal business partners during implementation of their integrations for a set group of systems which include the systems for transmission and translation of data to and from external parties to our SaaS platforms. Also responsible for overall system monitoring as it relates to uptime, error monitoring and document tracking.
This challenging position requires strong attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, excellent teamwork (collaborative), multi-tasking skills and the ability to communicate product-related questions over the phone and via email to customers with a diverse level of technical background.
In addition, this individual will also be responsible for:
- Providing technical expertise and support for external customer/vendor integrations
- Maintaining relationships with business sponsors, customers and vendors.
- Develop external facing interfaces and create internal guidelines, procedures and training documentation.
- Work closely with business users to determine business requirements and translate them to system requirements.
- Serve as customer advocate for addressing issues and enhancements related to the specific product and functional area.
What do we expect from you?
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field, or equivalent work experience.* Typically 3 to 5 years IT or related work experience in EDI, e-commerce and support in multi-platform environments.
- Understanding of EDI and translation tools a must.
- Java experience a plus.
- Understanding of eCommerce systems, ERP applications / process SaaS a plus but we will train.
- EDI, XML, ASCII file integration
- The ability to quickly learn technical concepts, software applications, operating systems, and hardware configuration issues
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to multitask and willingness to learn new products, software or computer systems.
- Must be flexible with work demands and priorities
- Ability to work with other departments and co-workers on an as-needed basis
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Windows and LINUX/UNIX proficiency
- Scripting knowledge (Windows Batch files and/or UNIX shell script)
- Understand Java or C++ programming concepts
- Web/Internet knowledge
- MS-SQL and/or Oracle database knowledge
- Familiarity with eVision, Sterling Gentran, Inovis Trusted Link or GXS Application Integrator a strong plus
About TIE Kinetix
TIE Kinetix provides solutions and platforms to enhance productivity and revenue generation in the digital supply chain. This totally integrated ecommerce suite is designed to minimize the energy required to market, sell and deliver products and services online, thus allowing customers to focus on their core business. TIE Kinetix develops license and Cloud based solutions, and is backed with a rich heritage of over 30 years of proven technology.
TIE Kinetix is a publically traded company on the NYSE Euronext, and has offices in the United States, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Australia.
Vice President, Operations